Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome to Living In Balance

I guess you would say I like to encourage people. It's one of the things I do best. I once heard people can actually have a ministry of encouragement and even though I'm not in the "ministry," encouraging the people around me has always been important. I hope this blog will be an encouragement to you.

Here I will write a lot about exercise, because after all that's my official business. I am the owner of iFit Gourmet where I collaborate with indie Christian musicians using their music as a backdrop for indoor cycling workouts. "iFit Gourmet's mission is to enrich people's lives through convenient exercise, healthy living, and powerful, inspirational music." It's a great joy for me to work on a project incorporating so many of my own personal interests; cycling, music, and food! It doesn't get any better!

I also plan on writing about some other topics of interest... "A Common Sense Plan to Weight Loss;" how to incorporate exercise into the busiest of schedules; indoor cycling tips and fun facts; how to really spend time together with your family; and a lot about food and healthy gourmet recipes.

I hope you come back often, or better yet become a follower of this blog. I pray it will be a blessing to you!

Mathew 6:33
"But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."

No comments:

Post a Comment